As the Buyer/ Purchaser of this animal I agree to the following and will abide by it !!!
1.This cat/kitten is purchased for PET ONLY. Buyer agrees to neuter/spay this cat by the age of 5 months which is the date of______________________.
2. If no proof of spay/neuter has been sent from buyers to sellers by kittens age of 5 months which is the date of _______________________the buyer agrees to pay an additional $1000 to seller for breeding rights.
3. Buyer agrees that the seller will receive an additional $1000 from buyer for a kitten sold as pet only that is being used for breeding.
4. To the best of our knowledge this cat/kitten is in good health at the time of purchase. We do not guarantee life quality, common or minor problems. If the animal is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life threatening problem, it will be replaced with another kitten/cat of equal value/price (or price paid credit). If no replacement is available at that time the Seller will have 12 months to furnish a satisfactory replacement or you can choose 50% of kittens price back to the buyer. The cat cannot be returned after the guarantee period has expired and/or if it has been exposed to another cat or if it is let out side.
5. This cat/kitten is guaranteed against life threatning congenital defects for 2 full years of kittens birth date, 5 years on the heart. Should the cat die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the cat/kitten will be replaced ONLY if an appropiate necropsy is performed by a licensed vet, and a vet's certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. Seller will replace the said kitten/ cat with one of equal value. All veterinary bills are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be refunded. All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer and will not be refunded. Undesirable behavior issues ( inappropriate urination, defication, spraying, scratching furniture, etc...) are not reasons for return/refund and are out of breeders control once the animal leaves the breeder .
6. If for any reason the buyer decides they don't want the kitten within 30 days of purchase date they can return him/her for a 50% refund of purchase price. This refund does not apply if the kitten has sustained injuries, abuse or sickness after it has left sellers property. Seller also gives the buyer the option to return the cat for any reason within 6 mo. of the birth date of cat and seller will refund $100. This refund does not apply if the animal has sustained injury, abuse, neglect or sickness after it has left sellers property. If at any point after the 1 year the seller does not want the cat for any reason seller will take the animal back, no refund, no questions asked. Seller just does not want the cat on the street or in a shelter.
7. NO FULL CASH REFUNDS. All health guaranttees are void if cat/kitten is declawed, given the FIP or Feline Leukemia vaccination.
Buyer's signature below indicates full agreement of all above conditions. This contract is leagally binding to all parties involved. It applies only to the buyer and seller in this transaction and is non-transferable to other parties. In the event of a legal dispute legal jurisdiction of this contract shall be in the sellers county and state.